The Transportation Security Administration can not seem to find enough people to fill their vacancies. On top of these openings are the jobs Security Officer Transportation. If you are a job seeker, by all means, you should think about getting one of these jobs. In this article I will cover things you need to secure the job TSO.
The Transportation Security Administration has recently made this work more attractive by creating race track. You can start at the level of income as a security officer in transport or airport security officer, as it is called by some people as work. The highest position to reach, the more money you can make. You do not have to worry about being caught in the same position for the rest of his career, as before.
If you get a job as an employee of TSO, will provide security and protection to passengers, airports and aircraft. Those who have done some air travel have recently seen the administration transportation officials at work. The passengers and the luggage of the screen to make sure dangerous nothing gets on the plane.
To do this job well, you should possess the following skills:
1. The ability to communicate and give clear instructions
2. The ability to make decisions in routine and emergency situations
3. The ability to maintain concentration and awareness in busy, distraction, and noisy situations
4. The ability to lift and carry baggage weighing up to 70 pounds
5. The ability to operate an X-ray machine
6. The ability to identify and trace the life and death situations and devices. This could include devices that can be weapons of mass destruction.
7. The ability to stand for long hours
Transportation Security Officer must meet minimum academic qualification. They are:
1. School Diploma or GED
2. Competence in reading, writing, speaking and listening
3. Successful completion of the required training. This includes 168 200 hours of classroom and job training
4. Passing a certification exam
5. Continue to take recurrent training
6. Continue to pass the certification exam papers
A year of work experience can replace the title above the high school or GED requirement. The experience takes a job as a security officer, X-ray technician, or airport screener.
There are other requirements to get the job TSO. They are:
1. You must be a U.S. citizen or National
2. You must pass criminal background check
3. You must pass check the credit history
4. You must pass drug and alcohol
5. You must have a good vision
6. You must complete to pass a medical evaluation
7. You must have at least an average audience
Given the level of terrorist threat worldwide, has become in a safety sensitive job. Expect to be fingerprinted and photographed. Also be ready to complete some paperwork to national security.
There have it. The things you need to get a transport safety officer work. If you are interested in this race, there is no better time than this to apply work. The Transportation Security Administration needs you and gives you a much needed service. This service will result in a nice race and benefits.
Note: You are free to reprint or publish this article. The only condition is that the Resource Box should be included and the links are live links.
Extra Income Ideas
Shake 08 TSA Film VA
[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]Tsa Accepted[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”6″]Tsa Accepted[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]Tsa Accepted[/affmage]