Travel itineraries are often so full of planned activities that we forget the time for relaxation and to award the exercise. When combining busy schedules with decreased physical movement, low fluid intake, and strange sleeping, the system reacts to slow. The last negative side effect is a party steeped in lethargy.
Guess what! The exercise can be easily incorporated into your travel routine.
Be sure to plan physical activities such as walking, hiking, biking, swimming or diving.
The tension and relaxation of any blood flow increases muscle group to the area. Try the following exercises. Many can be done at the same time ie sitting or standing in line – waiting at the airport, long flights or while sitting on a bench in a bathroom. Avoid germy carpets and floors Hotel by reclining on a bed exercises or yoga mat.
Tighten and relax the buttock muscles. Repeat several times. This motion will be a sculpture rounded, toned back.
The abdominal area:
1. Pull your abdominal muscles strength as you exhale. Hold for few seconds and then relax and repeat. You can do this dozens of times daily exercise.
2. Perform leg raises a resting position, keeping your lower back against the bed or mattress. Repeat until your abs feel tired.
3. Tense and relax pelvic floor muscles. This exercise tones the lower abs and the muscles controlling the bladder and nearby organs.
Flexible calf muscles, keeping your heels down and toes up, and then do the same, keeping toes on the ground and raising the heels.
Arms, shoulders, and Back:
1. Push-ups in bed, or against a wall.
2. Focus on pull your shoulder blades together while tensing the muscles and then relax. Occurs frequently in long flights.
3. Packing of a set of weights is not handy when you're trying to keep your luggage light. You can set a weight lifting routine with weights easily filled with water. An Internet search for 'Full of water weight' will find many online stores. A cheaper alternative: store the empty containers when you buy bottled water and use as weights in place. A bottle filled with a liter of water weighs about a pound. You will not loose with such small weights, but replays will give you a quick meeting aerobic exercise.
Total Training Council
1. Avoid the elevator whenever possible and use the stairs.
2. Walking the streets alone strangers can be intimidating (and even dangerous) in some areas. Instead, park outside a large shopping mall and do a brisk tour of windows.
3. Instead of watching television from a sitting or lying position, with strength to stand in place, arms pumping hard, at the same time.
In addition to the water-filled weights mentioned above, consider packing one or more of the following. Not will have plenty of room in your suitcase or add much to your luggage weight.
1. Exercise Resistance bands
2. Exercise fitness ball (with pump)
3. Hand grip exerciser
4. Covenant anti-slip yoga mat
5. Pilates or Yoga book
6. Book mat exercises
7. Mini stair stepper with resistance cords
Use your imagination
This article has given some guidelines. With a little of ingenuity and imagination you should be able to add to the ideas and produce an individualized system that works well for you. The big reward is an increase in energy during the trip and a brighter outlook when he returns home.
On long flights, get up and walk around for as often as possible. This will keep your circulatory system work efficiently and help prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
Do not attempt to enter strenuous exercise during your vacation, if you're out of shape to start. Consult your doctor, physiotherapist, chiropractor or health care professional about a pre-holiday exercise routine. Ask specifically about the exercises in this article to make sure that they will not aggravate existing problems or injuries on the back.
© Copyright Kathy Steinemann: This article is free to publish only if this copyright notice, the byline, and the author's note below (With active links) are included.
[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]Travel Bulk[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”6″]Travel Bulk[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]Travel Bulk[/affmage]