Travel Adaptor

Travel Adaptor
American travel adapter?

hello, I'm not sure what I have to buy to america? I have an American travel adapter works in 110V, is that can be for devices such as chargers, phone chargers and PSP?

Things like phone chargers, battery chargers for the camera PSP chargers, laptops and usually do not need voltage converters. Check the label if it says something like: Input: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz, which now accepts U.S. or European tensions. In this case, all you need is an adapter to connect the power supply. These are cheaper and lighter than a converter voltage.

The Blue Eye World Travel Adapter

[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]Travel Adaptor[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”6″]Travel Adaptor[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]Travel Adaptor[/affmage]

Leave a Reply