Travel Adapter

Travel Adapter
Do I need a travel adapter or a transformer for my laptop?

I'm traveling to Europe next week and post on my charger is 100-240 volts I need a travel adapter or a transformer. certainly if I buy one of those going to destroy my computer.

If the charger is rated at 100-240 VAC, then you only need an adapter that can plug the charger into the wall socket. The adaptation of the AC plug in the charger to one that follows the making stream. You do not fry your computer while the voltage remains within the range specified charger.

Smallest Folding UK Plug & Folding UK USB Charger and Travel Adapter (ThinPlug & ThinCharger)

[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]Travel Adapter[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”6″]Travel Adapter[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]Travel Adapter[/affmage]

Leave a Reply