What makes some of us to succeed in business / work and not others?
That is very difficult to address an issue here, so we will not go there. But, have you ever wondered – is a mere coincidence that the most successful people tend to be more organized and disciplined than the rest of us? I think not. We could certainly learn a lot from successful in life. As the saying goes – to be wise, learn from the wise. To succeed, learn of those who are successful.
Everyone regardless of the aims and background can learn to be more organized. If it helps in your journey to success all the better. It is much more rewarding and fun to be organized than we admit. Although this article describes our theme of a work point of view, also can apply these tips to make it more organized in other areas of your life.
My mentor always tells me that progress is constantly making small improvements. We can apply this formula to basically anything in life, including our work. I can not imagine how much percentage of our lives are lost by being disorganized and messy. An important part is probably right on the mark.
If you find that in their daily work are not as productive as it may be, here are 5 easy steps you organized.
- Always prioritize its work in order of importance instead of urgency. Important Tasks given more attention and more of his time. You will find that their work will never become urgent if you do them based on importance and with proper planning.
- Always plan your work. Any jobs that are not important should not be in the Plan. Get the list of goods in the form of a diary, PDA, mobile phone or a program desktop and Microsoft Outlook. No matter which one you use as long as you use one.
- Always Work Plan. Anything that is not in the Plan should not be done. The best time to plan is before you start work each morning or after work each day. While not the best idea, but it works for some, it can also do their planning at home after dinner.
- Divide large projects or tasks in small manageable pieces that can be managed effectively. Think this for a second, because it is not rocket science. How do you eat an elephant? Exactly, one bite at a time. The problem with trying to make a big task in one session is that it is easier for you to lose track of the expected results. May lose their motivation and never complete the project.
- Acknowledge their activities waste time and kill everyone. This refers to telephone calls, meetings, tea in the morning, once the water cooler, dropping by his colleagues to chat, surf Internet, and anything that is not directly related to the job.
Please read my other articles for some more information on how to get organised.
Lyon Deans is an aspiring writer and highly interested in Business and Self Development. You can check out his latest website at Baby Pram Strollers. He also helped buyers make the best decisions when buying pram strollers MacLaren Triumph Strollers.
MyShopAngel.com 6 Pack Cooler Bags
[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]Pack Coolers[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”6″]Pack Coolers[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]Pack Coolers[/affmage]