Winter is the time of year when we can have fun with your clothes without having to worry about our body shapes. With the start of the winter season, all racks are welcoming the exhibition hall with many types of winter clothing. However, a section that has a different insanity among women's winter coats. A winter coat, not only provides protection against the harsh winter weather, it also makes a great fashion statement with elegance and grace. And that is why they are so popular among women.
If you live in a colder region, or intend to visit a cold country for Christmas vacation, then invest in a stylish winter coat is really a must. Designers are destroying their brains to give the best especially in terms of outerwear for women. Many new trends were observed in autumn / winter 2009/2010 Russian tracks coats inspired the classic shades of color camel, and styles of cocoon. If you have made your mind to buy a winter coat, then you need to know what's in season and latest trend of fashion. One can make a style statement, knowing the trends of fashion design in winter coats.
- A new fashion trend that winter came with a boom ropes. They are elegant winter coats open front, sleeveless, somewhat resembles the poncho, but in a different way! Capes are the new layer season available in ranges from just covering the shoulders to drape over. They are perfect on heavy fabrics, paired with over-the-knee boots.
- Fur detail and fully fur coats have made a splash back with force this season. Designers like Thakoon, Michael Kors, Emilio Pucci, Julien Macdonald, Diane von Furstenberg, Preen and many more have shown their brilliant designs in leather with details on the collar or cuffs.
- Jackets and coats have been military-style going strong all year and all eyes are set to continue in the winter as well. Designer brands such as Balenciaga, Balmain and flooded runway-inspired jackets military and jackets for fall 2009 collection. Many celebrities like Rhianna, Beyonce and Kanye West, have been seen now and then in a military-style jacket paired with a distressed jeans. This style is very cool and is becoming very popular among young people.
- With its 1980 roots, the strong trend shoulder will help you be fashionable this fall. Strong shoulders are fully portable trend, especially in winter coats. The shoulder pads create a very real aspect that makes you different from the crowd. Perfect for official matches and can be successfully linked with skin, gloves or belts. This classic look, was promoted by BCBG Max Azria, Chanel and Donna Karan in their runway shows. Military style also has combined with strong shoulders to create a fascinating look.
- Apart it looks strong, as military style and strong shoulders, there is something very feminine for winter coats this season. These are the ruffly winter coats. They splash appearance in Valentino Haute Couture and Louis Vuitton Fall 2009. Only two of them with a simple dress up, a stylish updo, fresh and a pair of sunglasses, and is ready to rock!
A winter coat is probably one of the major purchases of clothing a woman makes for the autumn winter season. Understanding these last Fashion trends in coats for winter, you have an idea of what to buy to match your style and personality. Shopping online can be a better choice to make your dollar go a little further. Many stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales and Nordstrom offer great discounts on designer winter coats during the holiday season. Take advantage of this opportunity to dress like a diva winters.
Tony, is an associated author with the website CouponAlbum, and assist his team in writing some good articles for tips and guides on online shopping ( http://www.couponalbum.com/articles/ ).
Tony did his Ph.D. from the Honolulu University, Hawaii. After completing the doctoral degree, Tony joined Hewlett Packard as an Design Engineer. He left HP in 2004 to do independent consulting and then in 2006 joined CouponAlbum to help people save money.
Diane Von Furstenberg Spring 2009 runway show, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]Furstenberg Runway[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”6″]Furstenberg Runway[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]Furstenberg Runway[/affmage]