The screw posts provide one of the easiest methods for binding documents, especially very thick. Sometimes called thread screws Chicago Chicago or posts, these small paper clips are generally made of aluminum. They are commonly used sample to bind books, photo albums, wine lists, menus, engineering plans and extremely thick reports or presentations. Total binding screw post is simple. However, this article is designed to offer some simple tips and tricks for binding documents with Chicago screw posts. Here they are …
- Most users who are looking to bind documents with Chicago screws simply use a standard 3-hole punch to make holes for the screwposts. Although three hole punch is a little different, most will produce a 1 / 4 "hole that was recommended screw posts. compel large numbers of users of documents with screw posts could consider purchasing a paper drill, which is much more efficient from a traditional desktop 3-hole.
- Chicago screwposts Most come in brushed aluminum. However, it is possible to find screw posts in black, gold, bronze, steel and even antiques. Depending binding application is one of these other colors can be a good choice for you. However, keep in mind that the black, gold brass screws and Antiques are usually only coated aluminum and the end may not be very durable. Steel posts are the strongest duty binding posts and heavier, but offer no polished finish aluminum same as the offer.
- Chicago screws are available in lengths as short as 1 / 8 "and length of six inches. In addition, extensions can be added to make the posts longer and able to bind thicker documents. It is theoretically possible to force documents thickness of 8.10 Chicago screwposts inch. No other system on the market is able to bind to the documents of more than 3 inches. For large documents, reports and documents filed, screwposts are the best option.
- Screw posts are often used to join materials other than traditional paper. A popular use for the union is for screwpost leather menu cover screw where jobs keep pages in a printed menu sheet wrapped leather cover. The aluminum poles look great in this type implementation and easy to open and close when changes are required. Chicago screws are also used in the binding of other leather goods.
- It is important to remember that the size of the list of posts in different thread length liaison post, without heads on each side. This means that a 1 / 2 "post bolt is designed to link a 1 / 2 "of the document. If you choose too small a place not fit the pages. If you choose too large a position pages is released and the link will be neglected.
These are some simple tips for binding documents with screw posts. This marriage only the style is simple to use and requires no special binding machine beyond the 3 holes you already have. Try it yourself and see how simple binding screwposts can be.
Jeff McRitchie is the designer and Director of Marketing for MyBinding.com. He has written over 100 articles on binding machines, binding covers, Screw Posts,laminators,laminating supplies,paper handling equipments,binders,index tabs, and shredders.
Manual Foil Stamping machine
[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]Foil Stamped[/affmage]
[affmage source=”amazon” results=”6″]Foil Stamped[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]Foil Stamped[/affmage]